Sunday, July 19, 2009

THE WRATH OF H1N1


I was all baffled when I saw the headline for today's The Borneo Post news that reads "Ten SMK Sains Kuching students H1N1 positive" Am I dreaming or something? Seriously, I'm not. But, hey, that's my adorable secondary school we are talking about! By the way, it's not SMK Sains Kuching my dear journalist, it should be written as SM Sains Kuching. Here's the news.


For a few seconds, I thought that maybe this is due to my 'deep-nap' kind of habit - where out of no where, you feel like angels are above you dancing gracefully flipping their wings to and fro. In simple word, over-slept.


Immediately, I cross-check with other news (The Sun, BERNAMA, The Star); just in case Borneo Post is hitting around the bushes again and to my surprised, this is what I've bumped into. Click.



As I tried to mend all of the pieces together, now that I've got it. We (those who are here breathing USM's fresh & unpolluted air purely undisturbed - except for the troubles from Mr. Charlie & Mdm. Flies - should be grateful that we are in a safe zone (at least, for now) while others somewhere, somehow right now are battling with this H1N1 thingy that might determines a matter of Life @ Death.


Anywho, don't be discouraged people because we still have our very own capable hands that will ensure our safety. Here are some measures undertaken to combat the spread of the virus.





Click here and here for full report.


Hope this simple reminder might trigger ample awareness in both you & me. Till the next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails