Thursday, April 23, 2009

GLEANINGS


Morning Malaysia! What a beautiful day today is - of course, tomorrow I'm going HOME! Can't help to wait for the day. And to double up the pleasure, the so-called hot topic of the previous week i.e. the hiccup in desasiswa application among students known only to USM undergrads has now settled with the latter had securely got the places - which supposed to be theirs in the first place! Bravo USM! We Lead!! Ha2. *Isn't that too much..



Sarawak here I come!


Anyway, since this is supposed to be my random posting, I'll make it brief and FYI, I'm going to undergo my internship during this semester holiday. Guess where? Proudly present to you the esteemed multi-disciplines engineering consultant firm: KTA (Sarawak) Sdn. Bhd.



So, here I'm will be for the rest of the remaining 10 weeks acclimatizing myself into the second oldest profession in the world i.e. Civil Engineering.

Till the next posting. Happy Hols to everyone!

6 comments:

  1. "the esteemed multi-disciplines engineering consultant firm" woah... *rasa tercabar*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear from *Jurutera Perunding Utama*'s side of the story. ha2

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!GOOD LUCK FOR THE INTERNSHIP!!!SOUNDS LIIKE GREAT FUNN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bern, gud luck to u..btw, still remember me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadya: Thanks 4 d comment Nad. u 2 take care!

    Adzi: Thanks. Of kos the beautiful adzi shazlin! ha2

    ReplyDelete
  6. heheh..u still remember me ya..gud2..hows life..dah mula nak buat internship ya...azie hujung tahun nie baru nak buat...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails