Sunday, March 8, 2009

SOME WILL

Hi again. Nowadays, people are all busy - assignments, tutorials, design projects etc. (list goes on & there are surely time-consuming! No kidding)


As for the Civilians (3rd Year), this is the moment of truth for us all (designing for 2 steel & timber projects, 1 Geotech. Eng. foundations design etc.)


Suddenly, all night long, the beautiful not-so-ambient cafe lembaran are full of the civilians for the past 2-3 days. The routine of each passing days is almost the same: wake up noon, continue design till late evening then, come again at night till the next morning. & it repeats all over again!


Don't be mistaken, not to complaint or whatsoever here - I'm not the type though. Just to share with all the degree of "buziness" we are in now.


Nway, enough with the broods. You know, one thing weird about me is that, whenever I sense loosing in grip, I will suddenly be poetic - @ whatever you called it - expressing my mind. (Of course, not the type of poem that A. Samad Said & Robert Frost would ever read - I'm not a Sasterawan Negara anyway!)


Some will talk

when the others out of words,

Some will listen

while the others talking,

Some will smile

while the others gossiping,

Some will start thinking of the solution

when others bragging about the chaos,

Some will awake, alone in the middle of the night,

while others start dreaming,

Some will cry while

the others are dancing happily,

Some will clean

when others feel it has not been dirty,

Some will care

when the others neglecting,

Some will write

when others has no reason to talk,

Some fall for the look

that others didn’t find amusing.


-D.M.B.L-


That's it. Nothing special. Just another thought out of me, the way I want it to be!


P/s - Someone in May asked about something before... I guess it is better to be answered this way in a flowery language. Ha2.


I kept my heart locked,

For it has been stolen,

And there is none left for myself,

Praying it would be return...


Till the next posting.

8 comments:

  1. I sure love to say "I LOVE STEEL PROJECT", but I just can't bring myself to say it..grrr...

    Anyway, seeing all our coursemates in Lembaran kinda makes me happy though we are all busy with our own stuff. Feels like we are all in this together! huhu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. Beautiful words. and it's indeed true ;)

    Glad stumbled upon your blog. I met lots of USM bloggers out in blogsphere. The more the merrier! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dennis: Finally, steel part is done. still got timber awaits from afar... ha2

    Haziq: welcome to the site. feel free to drop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i noe where i have read that

    http://cafiena.blog.friendster.com/2008/04/to-blog-or-not/

    hehe, it look better when you put it like that.

    anyway, this post answer my curiosity on huge numbers of civilian staying up late at kafe lembaran. it is call degree of busy-ness or maybe we can give level of business, from 1 to 10 in scale ?

    still in love with numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, i wrote those from my heart and i read yours with my heart, not with my eyes, take those as a compliments that your postings is something that i take seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. some last beautiful words are impressive!! nice..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i noticed "brood" there..hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Qas: Good luck for citrawarna

    Maria J.C: welcome & thanks

    Ila: U know from whom i learn.. ha2. keep up with more vocabs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails