Monday, February 2, 2009

OF BLOGGING

Greetings people. It’s been a while, since I left my thoughts scattered into debris in my not-so-vibrant little brain, but mind you, kind of frenzy enough to spark in formidable wave, at least, sometimes.

Well, since I’m a first timer in this arena - hoping there’ll be no crafty goons among bloggers – let me make this entry especially for BLOGGING.



Long time ago, knowing the fact that everyone is talking about blogs here and there – at first, I was like... Ok, another must-have trait of the day?? Where people are bragging about things, expressing their ups & downs and some might have taken it more seriously by having business with it! Kind of opportunist huh? I consider it an ART – though quite prone to SCIENCE by nature. LOL.

So, how did I start? Which leads me to a question; how did YOU started? I think, like most of you out there did, the reason is –
JUST BECAUSE. Nothing much or less. Full stop

Whenever you feel like ranting; you blog.

Whenever you are enveloped with emotions; you blog.


Whenever you got time; you blog.


Whenever you sense loneliness; you blog.


Whenever things seem upside down; you blog.


Even, when there seems no HOPE; you blog.


For we are all CONNECTED; JUST BECAUSE OF A BLOG!


-D.M.B.L-


Cliché? You bet!

Thing is, I couldn’t agree more to have my own blog, and here I am – like it @ not – doing this blogging thing! At which, YOU are NOW reading it too. THANK YOU. Till the next posting.

7 comments:

  1. well come to the world of blogging, with you around in expressing your ideas & criticises perhaps can make some changes to ppl around us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u. change is nature. we only can predict and suggest but eventually, it is ppl themselves that will determine their own destiny. ( see, kan dh mula sy talking up like this... ha2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. yeah rather cliche but that's the truth kan.. welcome to the blogosphere man.. hip2x hurray.. till then, looking forward for your intriguing posts.. =)

    staind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u 4 dropping by. intriguing post? m not as blunt as kopi sejuk.. ha2. rather express what's in mind. btw, u see, u still among d first what 2 comment. so, keep on track!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey buddy! smart learner i see. Such a nice blog for a first timer! Well organised. Keep it up and going ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everythg is abt tech Hu. matter of u take it @ leave it.. ha2. trying to go as far as i can as the spirit is still burning. see u in ur site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome my friend =) hope you find peace while expressing urself.hahaha! cafe jaya.pkul 9. =D

    p/s bila nk post entries in Iban? i want to improve my Iban lah ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails