Friday, January 1, 2010

THAT FIRST TWO LETTERS

Every time when the clock ticks passed midnight on the very eve of new year, new chapter unfolds. With hope in mind, to the future we must.

As I peek to the intangible days ahead of me in 2010, series of events which took place in 2009 started to constantly bugging my head. Good ones and bad ones alike, I choose to let bygones be bygones. As one my friend back in matriculation always said "life is already complicated, why make it even worse?"

As an ordinary 22 years old yet-to-graduate student who believed in himself fondly, I am more or less like anybody else - grateful and enjoyed the full ride of life's roller coaster in 2009! Life a.k.a. the ride, is always full of ups and downs, for sure, but somehow it is filled with surprised and moments that defines it forever... In the end, though mind boggling, it's indeed worth the price! Don't you agree?

As new year approaches, it does not only bring a 'new year' by itself alone with it. Like it or not, it comes with countless of 'new' stuff package. New hope, new resolution, new goals, new surroundings, new attitudes, new clothes etc. new moon? That goes to Edward Cullen.

In short, when new chapter begins in one's life, almost everything becomes new. Since it is a new year, this article will be focusing on new GOAL for the year. Can you believe me people when I say that even though our GOALS may be different, there's something about it we should have in common! Yes, regardless of your dream of something which may be too small a punch or something that packs too big a wallop, I repeat we have similarity - Yep, THAT FIRST TWO LETTERS i.e. G-O-a-l


I don't know what President Barrack Obama wished for nor do I dare to question what YOU are planning for too, but the only thing ALL of us must do is to GO for our GOals!

When I attend my first lecture 3 years back, I still remember the phrase which my lecturer used to tell us "the poorest of men is not the one without golds but the one without goals"

Many dreamed and chased after theirs but very a few would really GO and grasp it. No matter what your dreams are for 2010, remember to GO for it because unless you GO for it, your GOal will incomplete - other wise, it's kinda weird to have --AL alone without GO in front! I can't imagine, people asked "what's your --AL for this year?" Funny isn't it?

Joke aside, that's the importance of that particular first two letters. Without them, the word becomes incomprehensible and to your GOAL, without you really GO for it, what's left is only an incomplete --AL!

Best wishes and all the best for the upcoming year to all. Till the next postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails