Friday, September 4, 2009

OF HAPPENINGS

With every single second gone, Merdeka month had left us behind, couple of days ago. During these days, many unexpected events is happening. From a stink strike of a boil to some friend's family loss and an incident claimed to be demonstrated in front of the Malaysian Embassy in Indonesia, as a sign of protest for a documentary made by the Discovery Channel which accidentally featuring Indonesian proved Bali Dance. Click here.

All of a sudden, it seems that we're all toast! Variability and uniqueness of life segmented by different racial backgrounds, traits and traditions somehow project these variables.

What tomorrow brings, fate of this nation - what's happening to both you and me - I don't know. Clairvoyancy is none of my expertise plus I don't wanna be some weirdo like Nostradamus predicting the future where own fate is at stake.

But, what I do know and wanted to believe is that through all the problems and hiccups men can choose to be who they wanna be - worse @ better - of which I strongly agree the latter should take precedence.

After all, historically proven, evidence of humankind evolution is strictly driven by nature itself. Meaning to say, only those who survived natural processes (anything confronting us be it death, politics, economy and social matters) shall stand.

I often disgusted with some immature men out there who by right (in terms of age and experience) is indeed a man but pitifully do not contemplate to it. Being a man comes with a responsibility and respect. I'm sorry to say but to me those creature who takes advantages and hardly shouldered accountability is somehow considered yet-to-be a man.

I'll be talking about moments that define a man in the next posting. Till then.
Related Posts with Thumbnails