Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ONLY DURING GAWAI


Here are some updates for the previous Gawai at my kampong back in Betong & of course, only during Gawai can you witness all these merry-making activities.



Me with The Beauties..
A "miring" ceremony led by our assistant TR




The TR is seen here with the Malaysian flag.
My uncles line up..
Me with cousins
& some "piring"




Best part, only during Gawai
u can find...
all of the "authorities"
are being "friendly"
to other folks
me being myself,
looking from afar.


As far as I can remember, that were all the pics that I managed to capture because after that, I was all busy with the "ai pengayu". U know what happened next folks!


*Bejalai betungkat ke adat, tinduk bepanggal ke pengingat, belajar penapat inat.

Till the next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails